domingo, 29 de marzo de 2015

JACKSONS LIVE

                                      

                                  

         1- The Jacksons - Opening ( Can You Feel It )
           2- The Jacksons - Things I Do For You
           3- The Jacksons - Off The Wall
           4- The Jacksons - Ben
           5- The Jacksons - Heartbreak Hotel
           6- The Jacksons - She's Out Of My Life
           7- The Jacksons - Movie and Rap, I Want You Back, Never Can Say Goodbye, Got To Be There
          8- The Jacksons - Medley ( I Want You Back,ABC,The Love You Same)
           9- The Jacksons - I'll Be There
         10- The Jacksons - Rock With You
         11- The Jacksons - Lovely One
         12- The Jacksons - Working Day and Night
         13- The Jacksons - Don't Stop Till You Get Enough
         14- The Jacksons - Shake You Body

DESCARGA

APORTE DE ASTROS PARA RADIO HOT CITY







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario